WooCommerce Chase Paymentech
Settle for funds from main bank cards in your WooCommerce web site with Chase Paymentech. This integration makes use of a Chase hosted web page web page by way of iframe for optimum safety – funds are routed immediately by way of Chase’s safe servers slightly than your personal. This extension helps:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- refunds and voids from the WooCommerce admin
- authorizing or authorizing + capturing expenses
- seize expenses individually or in bulk from the WooCommerce admin
- buyer can securely save cost strategies to their accounts throughout checkout and use them for future purchases
WooCommerce Chase Paymentech Instruction of Installation
- Uninstall free versions before you install the premium version. It might because of conflicts during installation and activation.
- Unzip the downloaded file from our website, In the new folder, you will find the correct files to upload. (Note) they might contain more files than just themes/plugin (licensing, demos, etc.).
- Please always install all files that should be installed, normal and pro version.
- Some themes/plugin might ask you for a license to activate Premium Support or Automatic Updates which we don’t offer in this package.
General Public License (GPL)