Battery capacity actual measurement
Real battery data, real battery capacity
AA 1000mAh NiMH rechargeable battery capacity over 1000mAh
Match Your Device Perfectly
Perfect for solar garden lights, landscape lights, lawn lights, etc. Replaces all disposable alkaline batteries in low-power electronics. Such as remote controls, wireless mice and keyboards etc.
Solar Lights AA Ni-MH 600mAh Rechargeable Batteries Technical Requirements Standard Testing Condition Standard Charge Fast Charge Rapid charge Nominal Capacity Cycle Life Short test
Voltage: 1.2VCapacity: 1000mAhChemistry: Ni-MHModel: AAWeight: 0.71ozDimension: Height 50mm,Diameter 14.2mmWorking Temperature: -4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
These rechargeable AA batteries can be used for outdoor solar lights and other everyday electronic (low power) devices. NiMH rechargeable batteries that can be constantly recharged and reused, saving you money and protecting the environment.
Question 1: I used LIGHTALENT Ni-MH batteries for my solar outdoor lights, but the lights did not last long.
The solar lights did not last long may owning to the battery did not well charged. Many factors contribute to poor charging:
1. The solar panel must clean. The dust, rain water stains or dirty things are affecting the solar panel to charge the battery.
2. Aging solar panel are hard to get well charged even using good batteries. With low energy conversion rate, the batteries could get little energy, leading to a short working time. Another possible reason is a faulty between solar panel and the batteries. You can try to check and adjust the position of the battery.
3. Weather: Rainy or cloudy weather with poor solar energy will cause a short lighting time.
4. Season: Summer usually have more solar energy than winter days, a longer working time than winter. Furthermore, winter has lower ambient temperature, leading to a faster discharge speed, which may cause the solar lights work shorter time.
5. Place: The solar lights must be placed in the direct sunlight. In a place with much cover, like trees, walls, the solar panel will get less solar power and don’t get full charge.
Question 2: What is the difference between AA 600mAh, AA800mAh, AA1000mAh and AA1300mAh?
The number indicates capacity the battery holds. With higher capacity, the battery could be used for a longer period after being fully charged. For solar lights, whether the battery could get fully charged depends on the solar energy it can get. Sunlight in one day is limited, so 600-1300mAh is sufficient for the solar lights.
【Convenient Charging】LIGHTALENT rechargeable NiMH AA batteries can be charged via solar cell lights or standard charging units
【Safe and Reliable】LIGHTALENT batteries are very safe and reliable. For transportation safety purpose, these batteries are only pre-charged with 30%power, so charge them before use for longer working
【Long-lasting】LIGHTALENT NiMH rechargeable AA battery, it is built with 1000mAh capacity has more rechargeable times than NiCD batteries, spend less money on one-time use disposable alkaline batteries, reduce harm to the environment
【Suggestion】Please use up the power each time, then recharge it or it will affect its capacity and lifetime. In addition, recharge the battery every 3 months can make its lifespan longer
(as of Jun 05,2023 20:55:00 UTC – Details)