This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Creating distinctive stories with digital camera quality photos and Full HD movies is easier than you think with the 18 Megapixel EOS 4000D.
Canon EF-S 18-55mm Lens – EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format, 28.8-88mm (35mm Equivalent) ,Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38 ,One Aspherical Element
Just frame and shoot for great results with Scene Intelligent Auto. Enjoy guided Live View shooting with Creative Auto mode.
This Canon EOS Rebel T100 / 4000D bundle comes complete with all manufacturer supplied and ZeeTech Accessory Bundle accessories
Mounting type: Bayonet
Viewfinder type: Optical
(as of Jun 10,2023 14:32:32 UTC – Details)
Pros and Cons
- Entry-Level DSLR: The Canon EOS T100 is an entry-level DSLR camera, making it an excellent choice for beginners or those looking to upgrade from a smartphone or point-and-shoot camera. It offers a user-friendly interface and intuitive controls, allowing you to learn and experiment with different photography techniques easily.
- Image Quality: With its 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and Canon’s image processing technology, the EOS T100 produces high-quality images with good detail and vibrant colors. It captures images with sufficient resolution for various purposes, including printing, sharing on social media, or basic photo editing.
- Interchangeable Lens System: The EOS T100 features an interchangeable lens system, allowing you to use a wide range of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. This versatility enables you to adapt to different shooting scenarios and experiment with various focal lengths and artistic effects.
- Optical Viewfinder: The camera includes an optical viewfinder, which provides a clear and direct view of the subject. The viewfinder allows for accurate framing and composition, especially in bright outdoor conditions where the camera’s LCD screen may be difficult to see.
- Creative Modes and Filters: The EOS T100 offers a variety of creative shooting modes and filters, allowing you to add artistic effects and experiment with different styles. These features provide a fun and creative element to your photography, helping you explore and enhance your creativity.
- Limited Video Capabilities: While the EOS T100 can record Full HD (1080p) videos, it lacks advanced video features such as 4K recording, higher frame rate options, or advanced video autofocus. If video recording is a primary focus for you, there may be other camera models available with more advanced video capabilities.
- Limited Autofocus Points: The EOS T100 has a relatively limited number of autofocus points compared to higher-end DSLR cameras. This may result in slightly slower autofocus performance, especially in situations where tracking fast-moving subjects or when shooting in low-light conditions.
- No Touchscreen: Unlike some newer camera models, the EOS T100 does not feature a touchscreen LCD. This means you’ll need to rely on physical buttons and dials for navigating menus and changing settings, which may feel less intuitive for those accustomed to touchscreen interfaces.
- Limited Low-Light Performance: While the EOS T100 performs reasonably well in well-lit conditions, its low-light performance may be slightly limited compared to higher-end DSLR models. In low-light situations, you may experience increased noise levels or reduced image quality, particularly at higher ISO settings.
- Basic Connectivity Options: The EOS T100 offers basic connectivity options such as Wi-Fi and NFC for wireless image transfer and remote shooting. However, it lacks more advanced connectivity features such as Bluetooth or built-in GPS, which may be important to some photographers seeking seamless connectivity or geotagging capabilities.
|Entry-Level DSLR||Limited Video Capabilities|
|Image Quality||Limited Autofocus Points|
|Interchangeable Lens System||No Touchscreen|
|Optical Viewfinder||Limited Low-Light Performance|
|Creative Modes and Filters||Basic Connectivity Options|